Monday, March 03, 2008

The end of a run!

The LA Marathon came and went. Due to injuries and conflicting schedule, I was not able to run it. I now own and $85.00 T-Shirt. Lesson learned. You take a chance entering so soon after the last run. Anything could happen. I’m not sure I’ll be doing this particular Marathon again. I will be running a trail run in a couple of weeks in Catalina Island Maybe trail running will be more to my liking.  Of course, this is how I feel at this time.

 

Influencing my feelings is the fact that a least a couple of my fellow runners have sworn not to run the LA course again. We’ll see. The Catalina half and full Marathons are a mystery to me. There is a lot a hills I’m told and there is that boat ride to the start of the run. Maybe this will be the start of a new tradition. I’m anxious to participate. My sons and I are fully trained and ready.

 

Onward!

No comments: