Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mixed workouts

I finally broke my plateau. I had gained some weight, lost some it, got it back and I'm finally back in control. We're only talking a few pounds. It just seems that this happens to me most often when training for Marathons. This year I trained and missed the Marathon. Got some extra pounds out of it.

What I'm doing now is mixed workouts. My kettlebell workouts are fantastic. I sprint or do very intensive workouts for no more than 20 minutes and twice a week I do a fasting cardio workout. I had done the fasting cardio before but there is difference this time. I was doing intense cardio while fasting. That did not work for me at all. I felt mostly dizzy. Now that I do it at a very moderate pace, I actually feel good.

Tomorrow, I'll be getting up at 5AM and start the process all over again.

Onward!

No comments: