Saturday, August 23, 2008

Earning your carbs!

I accomplished two three things today. I was outside and got some good sunlight. I danced (workout) for a good two to three hours and I grilled a bounty for a party tonight. The video seems a little long so after some more editing I should probably shorten it quite a bit more.

My setup allows me to do various things while grilling. I can choose to use the weight rack or transform it as I did today into my video editing station. :-)

Here it is:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, I didnt think that I would ever watch a video of a man dancing and cooking for a few seconds let alone for five minutes. But you know what I actually did, for two reasons mainly. One is that I kept waiting for something to happen, the way the video was shot or I guess with all the home videos we are bombarded with in the media that we expect something spectacular (usually something horrifying) to happen out of home videos (You Tube, etc.) and the other reason is that it is MONDAY morning and it usually takes me awhile for my brain to start kicking in and begin filtering out stuff, so you caught me at the time when my mind is really vulnerable (if you ever want to sell something to people, catch them on a Monday morning..they will commit to anything just to be left alone for awhile)...
Anyways, great moves and I am not even going to comment on the 5 seconds rule :) Happy eating!!!!