Monday, January 23, 2006

Here we go, another week. I had a good workout, rejoined the local Gym for a grand total of $35.00 per year (yes, that's the total cost for the entire year!).

I had a good weekend, spent some time wiht my cousin and one of his sons (visiting from another country) and so my family got together for dinner and we had a real good time. Our dinner was quite healthy to boot and did not over do it. We laughed our heads off, reminiscing and talking about our life experiences. I gave him a gift in the form of a framed photograph I took while visiting in Yosemite which he loved.

Guatemala has some tropical forests competing in beauty with the places we see around here. Have to go visit some day and see how things have changed. Other relatives are still there and doing well.

No comments: