Friday, September 29, 2006

When you sleep...

well, everything works out well also. I had an excellent night's sleep. Because I had lots of energy, I was inspired to try out something new. Here is the list some old some new.

  • Brush my teeth with my left hand (I'm right handed).
  • I use my mouse on the computer with my left hand; it really throws people off when they sit at my workstation :-).
  • Write backwards, you need a mirror to read the words ( a la Da Vinci).
  • Turn my pictures upside down (included is a sample, also my favorite, I have this in my office permanently up side down).
  • Take a different route to work every day (read this in a web article somewhere) .
  • Do lunges while pulling two 45lbs plates behind with a weight belt (do less if you are just starting).
  • Study for 5 hours, taking a break every 30 minutes.

    Next:

    I'll be tasting food with my eyes closed.
    Writing with my left hand.
    Find my way around the house with my eyes closed.

What's the point: NEUROBICS

Cheers!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Otto,
Now I understand y you write backwards in all the greeting cards.:-)
This is a nice blog.Funny I came across it as I was going thru a blog of a friend of mine.Inspired me to create my own.