Monday, December 08, 2008

Kettlebell Flight

My family and I are going to visit relatives and friends in Florida this month of December. I wanted to take my kettlebell on our trip for maintaining our exercise routines. I'm travelling on JetBlue so I called them last night to find out if there would be any problems in me taking a kettlebell with my luggage.

The person I talked to was very nice and looked up as much information as she could. She was not familiar witht kettlebells. I had the pleasure of introducing them to her and I described it as a bowling ball with a handle. Bowling balls are Ok to take on trips I was told so my kettlebell is going with me on this trip.

The particular kettlebell I'm a talking is called the 'Bulldog Kettlebell". You can see it here:
http://www.artofstrength.com/OnlineStore/reloadable/tabid/351/Default.aspx

Now the site does mention that they have taken their kettlebells with them on flights but I had to check on my end. In any case, the lady seemed very interested so I referred her to the site above. She was thinking of buying one for her son who plays baseball in college.

I got my answer and introduced her to something new that perhaps she will start using herself. In any case it seems that I made a sale. Where's my commission? :-)


No comments: