Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dance the night away....

Dance the night away...well, almost.

I attended a small wedding ( a friend of my wife's), had some food and when the music started...I felt like dancing of course. It took a little nudging to get my wife on the dance floor and she would not go out unless others joined the fray. After recruiting a few volunteers we all went to the dance floor. I ended up dancing with my wife and about ten other ladies (made a double line). We all dance about four songs and had a lot of fun.

Did not count the calories but felt pretty good after jumping and sliding a little bit. In any case it all adds up to my caloric consumption at the end of the day and had lots of fun doing it. Next week, it's another party. So I'm ready! This time it should be more than ten minutes. I could go for about two hours, that sounds about right!

No comments: