Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lastest and Greatest

The past few weeks have been full of excitement, anticipation, expectation, lots of ations. My twin sons graduated from High School.

Had a little celebration and as many friends as I could invite to the party. We could only fit 100 so I unfortunately had to exclude some folks. But overall it has been great. Many thanks, to everyone who participated in one way or another.

Moving on, to figure out what path to follow; that of course will change with time. The average American changes jobs or careers six or seven times (read that somewhere) during their lifetime. My daughter was one of the few who kept the same major through out her college studies and is now working in a related field. We’ll see what happens and where they go.

I’ve been extremely busy working so everything has been like a blur. I was there for every important occasion nevertheless. We also moved into our new KH and our schedule is now a bit easier to work with.

I’m still going strong with my Fat Loss I workouts. The gym we usually go to during lunch is closed most of this week, so I’ve compensated by getting up earlier and doing my workouts then. Last week the initial workouts took a good bite out me. I was sore all over, especially my legs. The combination of squats, dead lifts, lunges, etc. did their work. Although I’m not seeing a change in the scale, my clothing is fitting better (there is more room to play with now).

The other thing that has improved is my basketball shooting. I’ve been playing off and on and my shooting took a dive. So I’ve been correcting my delivery and form. One thing I will avoid is doing weights and playing a long and hard basketball game right after. Did that last week and I experienced what I’ve only experienced while Marathoning. Cramps in both legs, boy was that fun :0( .

I felt well rested this morning and had an excellent workout. Onward! I’m thank-full for my family, my friends and my health. Can’t get any richer than that.

No comments: