Monday, September 08, 2008

Tracking (again).

My progress has been up and down (mostly flat). I was reviewing my old training logs and it dawned on me that I could not review what I have done in the last nine months.

Simply I have not been using my workout log. So who knows what's going on! How many servings of Ice Cream have derailed my progress? Don't know! How many days have I worked out? Don't know! Has my weight improved (muscle vs fat)? I don't know!

I have the darn logs sitting there and have not used them. I log things on my fitday account and at PrecisionNutrition but it sure is handy to have a book that does not require batteries or the like.

So back to tracking it is. It will allow me to use my time wisely and record electronically in more detail.

Now all I have to do is find those water proof ink pens (sweat tends to make regular ink smear).

No comments: