Monday, October 06, 2008

Dog Tricks

Some weeks ago I started a fat loss program. If there is one thing I've learned is that you can work out all you want, but if your food intake is not where it should be, progress will be slow if any. In the last few weeks I've worked hard and definitely improved my strength. I've actually gained some weight but not necessarily a bad outcome. Arm, neck, and thigh circumference has increased. I did increase just a little bit waist wise but not that you can tell the difference. All my clothing fits.

What I'm doing is tweaking my food intake and start tracking again. The old adage "too much of good thing" holds true. While I've been eating healthy ( @90%), it has been too much. More calories than I need. So back to fitday I go. One of the things I've incorporated in my training is a full body exercise as show below. What the heck, I'm also teaching my pooch how to do it as well.

The battle of the bulge goes on!

No comments: