Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Wednesday!


This week has been an interesting week. I'm still hurting from Sunday's workout :-( But it's the kind of pain that will make me stronger so I look forward to my next workout.
This week is also recovery week. I will not be touching the weights at all but will do mostly cardio. I started this past Monday at 5:30 Am with a one hour run walk on the treadmill, Tuesday I went to the gym for a short bike, run and today Wednesday, I began at 5:30 with a run on the treadmill for 1/2 hour while listening to Bethoven's Symphony No. 4. It was quite good (the music that is).
After today's run I cooked a wonderful egg omelette's (which by the way almost burn to a crisp cause I forgot I left it cooking while typing this, that prompted the last sprint of the morning from my home office to the kitchen). My twin boys like it when I cook breakfast so they'll be greeted with my vegetable (mushrooms, asparagus, onions, broccoli, bell peppers) egg omelette. If I have time during lunch I'll do a 20 minute interval run and that will do it for today. So off to work I go.

No comments: