Friday, April 21, 2006

April 21, 2006

Jack is back. But first today’s daily reading is located at Galatians 6:2.

Talk about burdens. This week was horrible (my tooth ache thingy). The good news. I put into practice some natural treatments (mouth wash with sea salt and using tea bags to draw out the infection). It seemed to work, I never did take any pain medication and I actually started taking the anti-biotic medicine just Wednesday. By then most of the pain was gone and now I feel compelled to take the rest of the medicine just because I was told to. In any case I feel much better, I was able to chew on raw almonds yesterday and I had a great breakfast this morning.

At 8:45am, heading out the door for a nice trail run, I'm weight in at 227 this morning. Let's see how much water I loose after my run. This should give me an idea on how much to dring during longer runs. So off we go...

No comments: