Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kettlebell Providence Routine

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning. I can’t say that the whole affair could be cataloged as extempore, but it sure felt like it. I did feel better at the end of the workout but I’m still having trouble with two particular rounds. There is a Romanian dead lift done on one leg, holding the kettlelbell with two hands. It seemed like an easy thing to do; nevertheless, it is really taxing me. The other round is doing a reverse lunge while passing the kettlebell to the opposite hand. The pass is done from one hand to the other, under the leg that takes the step backwards. It is a balancing act and it sure puts some load on my abs. I’m working with a 16kg,  a 12kg and an 8kg, depending on the round.

 

On second thought, I may be having more trouble than I’m admitting. Onward!

No comments: