Monday, November 07, 2005



The cycle begins again, it really began on Sunday but Monday is good enough. That's why I thought the photo here would be appropriate. These monarchs are waiting to mate after a six month stay in the Eucaliptus groves of Pismo Beach. They begin a cycle where after they mate the males end their life, and the females travel back up to Norther California, if I remember correctly every two weeks a new generation moves North. Mating season is quite a scene, but I guess if I knew that after mating I was going to die, I would wait as long as possible myself :-). The monarchs are in these groves from November to February when mating season goes full swing. In any case my training cycle is again in full swing. Today I'm a little sore from Sunday's workout, did some recovery cardio and met my nutrional goals. And sin of all sins, I enjoyed some ice cream (boy was that good). Till next time....

No comments: