Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today went out and ran. I started walking and somehow I ended up sprinting, which is a good thing because I later went to have lunch at IHOP of all places thinking an egg omelet with vegetables would be great. That is until I found out that one pancake has 180 calories and there were three of them. The total damage was somewhere in the 1300 calories. Boy was I mad, I only ate half of it cause I thought save the rest for later, but something told me to check the calories since I'm tracking those here: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=oastorga I was quite disappointed, my favorite pancakes turns out are not made with real grain. OHHHH! Lesson learned. No more Harvest Grain and Nut pancakes for me! I realize this is nothing in the big picture of what's going in the world, but I feel violated!

No comments: