Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's Sunday and today I hit the 240lb mark with my Dead Lift without using hooks to lift the bar. This week will be the last week before I go on another recovery week. My weight is at 235 so I can now lift my own weight plus a little more. The whole workout consisted of Dead Lifts (pictured here while my dog keeps guard), step ups , Romanian Dead Lifts at 150lbs (this was quite easy after doing the 240lbs dead lifts). I also did squats at 270lbs, 1set of 6 reps (that's all I could do at that weight). I lowered the weight to 250lbs and did 1 set of 10 reps. Lowered again to 225lbs for another set of 12 reps. This last Friday I did a 7 mile speed walk so I'm good to go for 8 miles in a couple of weeks. I did make a mistake in that I ate more than I should have (I actually forgot to log in a protein shake I had earlier today and had a yogurt, blueberry, almond butter, vanilla whey mixture with cinnamon and dark chocolate that put me at 3,000 calories, oops. I'll have to make that up tomorrow.

No comments: