Tuesday, November 15, 2005


This Tuesday was kind of crazy, well it did not start out that way. I woke up early, around 5:45am. I put my heart rate monitor on and warmed up with a slow walk while watching a DVD on my laptop. Had a good breakfast (Rolled Oats with trail mix, whole raw milk, vanilla whey), it was quite good. Later at the office things went kind of crazy, my desktop would not let me log in, programs that had been working stopped working etc. Things calmed donw towards the end and had an excellent dinner along with all my previous snacks. I love almonds and had a small piece of chocolate to boot (70% cocoa, dark), it was good! So things turned out well, like this young hawk here. Rescued and put back to health and I think the preserve was releasing it later that year. Just absolutely beautiful. Look at those plush feathers. So the day went from good to crazy to good again. I feel like this hawk looks, strong and healthy. I hit the 10mph limit on the treadmill in my workout today and that was great. So forward we go!

No comments: