Friday, March 10, 2006


March 10, 2006. Last walk before the Marathon to follow on March 19, 2006. This is the best place to be while on the road I'm told. It's more leveled than either side. So right down the center we'll go. Now for today's workout. Simple, 7 miles at an easy pace. It was good, for the first time since I started training in October of 2005 I was not alone. A friend of mine deciced to join me and we had a good time. We had a good conversation and the walk up and down Colima Rd in Whittier did not seem bad at all. It did get a little cold as the wind started picking up as soon as we hit the crest. But all in all felt really good. All of the following week should be an easy week. My official number is 8909. Some folks have been asking me how long do I think is going to take me. My answer... as long as it takes, and hopefully I'll finish the same day I started. :-)

No comments: