Thursday, March 30, 2006

Adjusting


Today as part of my recovery plan I had for breakfast:

Two whole eggs and three egg whites.

A cup of mixed vegetables (Mushrooms, Asparagus, Spinach, Onions and Broccoli, freeze dried)

� table spoon of Virgin Coconut Oil

Cayenne Peeper

� slice of sourdough bread.

That�s how the morning started. I was to due some upper body training later in the day. First I took my ailing mother to the doctor. As it turned out the whole day was spent doing this for her so out went the workout.

Life can change your plans. So I did something relaxing. While waiting (over two hours), I decided to explore the surroundings of the Malibu Nature Preserve.

One of the many photos I took while on the grounds is here. Not quite the upper body workout I had planned, but my blood pressure sure was under control while I was strolling through the grounds. So I missed a workout, but my dear mother was in good spirit. I�m satisfied!

Recovery training for another day.

No comments: