Monday, July 07, 2008

100 pushups

I began my quest to hit 100 consecutive pushups yesterday. Typical guy, I read the manual carefully after I started and found some parts that did not fit anywhere. So I went back to review the program.

Where I got that I was supposed to do them every day, I have no idea. But here is what happen. I did 10 pushups on my initial test. That same day (Sunday), I did 3x9 and 2x8 for a total of 43 pushups. Today I did 5x7 for a total of 35 pushups. I'm supposed to take a day off tomorrow and hit it the floor again on Wednesday with the following: 1x9, 1x8, 1x6, 1x5 and the last 1x(max) at least 7. I'm supposed to rest 90 seconds between sets.

I've done two days in a row, thank God I checked the program cause I was hurting today. This is supposed to be a rest week and I'm going crazy with this. No kettelbell workouts for sure.

There you have it, the beginning of a new peak. Check out the program here: http://www.hundredpushups.com/index.html

Onward!


No comments: