Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 2, day 2...

Today I again woke up at around 4:45. Did not want to wake my wife up so I sneaked out of bed as quietly as possible. Had a large drink of water and went out hike poling. It's really nice to be out early morning. I practically own the trail at that time. I specifically went off trail (on the dirt). Wanted to work on my balance and while I was not huffing and puffing I sure did perspire quite a bit. The mephitic odors coming from my high tech shirt are a sign that I need a good scrubbing :-).

I was conscious of not over doing it. I have another bout during my lunch (the 100 push up challenge program) and there is a concert after work. Yes sir! This should be fun! Staying alive, staying alive.... oh, sorry, I was donning a white suit there for a second. Actually not a good site, completely white.. makes me look fat!

The expected workout for today is then to hit a max of push ups after four sets with 90 second rests in between. Exactly what that is I can't remember. The hundredpushups.com website is refusing to let me in.



No comments: